- In accordance with the Hanyang Vision 2030 development plan of Hanyang University, we aim to train students into creative leaders with great potential to influence the world and the future.
- By instructing various academic theories and techniques through an interdisciplinary approach, we nurture creative professionals who can versatilely apply expertise to each sector of the Korean economy.
- By offering not only the general courses in economics and finance, but also a wide range of fields such as law, society, history, culture, and information and communication, we wish to help students with the cultivation of qualities like diligence, humbleness, and integrity.
- In the era of globalization, our faculty offers lectures with high quality comparable to those at world-renowned universities in order to train students into practical experts needed by the government, financial institutions, corporations, and international organizations.
- Through the understanding of the globalized academic atmosphere, we wish to nurture “global citizens” who accept cultural diversity, adapt to changes in the global economic environment, and actively participate in global activities.
- We aim to develop our students into not only academics, but also volunteers who contribute to the prosperity of the local community, nation, and even the human society.